[RC] horse costs - patty peck

I payed the same this year as last for hay,  I just spent a little more time shopping around and went and picked it up from the farmer, myself.  You can find good deals on Craig's list in some areas.

 The hay industry is being manipulated,   you see there is a problem when US hay is priced roughly same amount in the Middle East as it is here.

Patty Peck