Re: [RC] US Rider - Rae Callaway

I have also had a good experience with US Rider.  A while back, when coming home from OK, the truck tire blew and sent us crashing into the cable median.  Ripped the wheels right off the trailer I was pulling.  US Rider sent us two large flatbed trailers in very short order (one for the truck and one for the trailer).  They kept calling every half hour to keep tabs on the situation until we were off the highway.  I'm definitely keeping them.

Rae

From: marshall Bates <muleman60@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Sandy Terp <sandyterp@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 6:17:14 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] US Rider

I will 2ndSandy's comment. I was in Raliegh NC last year when my F450 crewcab dually quit on me on a saturday morning. I called US Rider and 20 minutes later a very capable truck and driver showed up. The driver called around and found a dealer that was open and could fix it that day. I considered that going beyond the call of duty. Compare that to AAA- it usually took at least 2 hours for a truck to show and often times it couldn't handle my truck.
Marshthe muleman