[RC] Gift giving ideas - Liisa Eikenberry

I see that there is an generous opportunity available now on Ridecamp to share shopping specials and gift giving ideas.  Thank you to Steph and John.
I thought that I would share a couple ideas.  Sportack has some fun new items for the distance rider. Check out the Skullcandy Earbuds for I-Pods for the rider, biker, skier or snowboarder. There are also FoxRiver socks for the active rider with a Wick Dry system and cushioning for shock absorbtion.  Also new the line up are the Sheepskins and Half Pads.  Not to forget the stocking stuffers, you can get the whole food organic Pro Bars.  Pro Bars are like having trail mix in a great tasting bar.  Happy Shopping  and Merry Christmas!

Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.