Re: [RC] Horse images from Israel, 2008: ancient, Bedouin, and miscellaneous. - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Thank you, for sharing, Mike, this was an education and a half.  We are so spoiled in this country.  Not to say there aren't parts of our country that don't have similar conditions.  However, for the most part, we are spoiled and quite honestly blessed in so many ways.

D'Arcy