Re: [RC] [RC] flat track biters - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

<Think the Reynolds would go cross country to work at Crerun, a large breeder of Arabians for the purpose of track racing, if there was biting endemic among their breeding?

Tim Miller
Sami Hills Farm>

I would say NOT - Tim.  Alan and Debra are friends whom I have gotten to know through the same race trainer - Lynn Ashby.

Here in lies the difference between a professional and non-professionally run organization Tim.  Alan and Debra are 100% involved with every single one of the horses they have bred and/or horse that is under their management.  I have never seen two more dedicated individuals in the sport of racing as these two.  The health, well-being, preservation and protection of the breed is first and foremost with these two.

I was absolutely delighted to know that Heather and Jeremy joined Crerun in Virginia.   One great leap for endurance and one giant step for the equine industry.  I look forward to seeing how well both Crerun and the Reynolds do in their future relationship together.

--
D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson
cest.mon.virage@xxxxxxxxx

"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

-Margaret Mead