[RC] Parrots at rides - Lucy Chaplin Trumbull

 Truman:
He stays in a cage at rides.

Nancy:
We have a baby African Grey and we were thinking maybe she could camp with us at rides. How does that work practically?

Nancy, I've got an orange-winged amazon that I've had for
coming up to 20 years now, and we often take her to rides
with us.

My main consideration is temperature - since she'll be stuck
in the trailer the whole time, I need to make sure it won't get
too hot or too cold, which means she mostly only comes to
spring/fall rides.

The other problem is space - parrot cages tend to be large
and it can take some gymnastics to get the cage in the truck.
I really need a small travelling cage for her for this purpose.
She loves to travel in the truck, though.

Lucy Chaplin Trumbull
elsietee AT foothill DOT net
Repotted english person in the Sierra foothills, CA