RE: [RC] Parrots at rides - Burnett, Elly

Title: RE: [RC] Parrots at rides

I've been afraid to ask all this time!  I didn't know others brought their birds, as well!  I have a 1.5 year old African Grey that I'd like to bring to rides, but haven't yet!  I'm glad to know there's others.  He'd also have to stay in his travel cage, although we have a smallerish cage that may fit in a trailer fairly well.

Does anyone have concerns over odors emitted by their trailers and their birds?  If we ended up getting a newer trailer, this would be a worry for me.

Thanks!
Elly