[RC] Heeding Warning - Bruce Weary DC

    My friend Bob said: "You can “what if” any incident to an extreme and never get a solution that can apply in all cases.Why not just absorb the experience and learn, rather than dissect it meaninglessly."

     I couldn't agree more. Let's say someone warns you that their horse kicks. They say to stand back at a safe distance. Don't work around the horse unless he is safely enclosed. You heed the warning as best you understand it. Then watch the video below. We can't elimnate all risks. Life, and horses, are inherently risky. If you agree to be around horses, you are assuming some level of risk, whatever that may be, despite the best of warnings.   Dr Q

                   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7NMDwkmm0w