Re: [RC] Mane detanglers - Beth Walker

Gee -- thanks. ?So kind of you. ?However, much as it pains me, I think I'll pass. ? :)

On Jan 29, 2008, at 5:27 PM, Ginger Bill wrote:

I can always loan you my Border Collie and Queensland Heeler, because between the two of them, my horses not only don't have tangles, they have very little tails due to the fact that those darn dogs dangle from them most of the day.(haha) Ginger