Re: [RC] Biting Horse at Ride - SandyDSA

In a message dated 1/28/2008 3:05:50 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
This incident could I think have been prevented.

yes if the owner of a vicious horse either teaches it NOT to savage others or picks another mount. Not every horse is suitable to be around crowds. Still fewer PEOPLE should HAVE them in crowds. So...in the moments it takes one to gather one's horse and move, what if it isn't fast enough for Hannibal the Cannibal and he or she chomps on you? If it were me, whilst I Was digesting...your horse bites, yet you came right up here with other horses..... BAM! I am BITTEN! Matters not that the horse MIGHT have been aiming for the other HORSE! Good night! The result is the same and is ultimately the fault of a person who doesn't care about other people or horses.

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com