Re: [RC] BIting Horse at Ride - Horseraser

I disagree Katrina.
I worked at a private zoo and I would never put anyone at risk with ANY animal that I have worked with. Animals are unpredictable in any given situation. Frankly I would start legal proceedings immediately with this rider. This owner's behavior shows lack of horsemanship and control over her animal. If I had a biting horse I would stay away from all crowds until I had that animal's behavior under control. And at best I would always be on the defensive with that animal. By the way my horse "Scotchtape" used to bite and when he did connect with my skin I taught him a lesson he never ever forgot. I can assure you he never bit me or anyone else for that manner. However, I was always "mindful" about his behavior after that. Now Scotty is a mounted patrol horse for OC sheriffs.

 The point was brought up about rabies-I really hope you make sure that this owner has current rabies shots and contact the correct authorities to ensure your life is not at stack

Just my two cents,
Micki Turney

I'd say the biggest decisions of my life, was not my career, my marital status, or my home... they were choosing to love as often as I have......