Re: [RC] Biting Horse at Ride - SandyDSA

Because in my experience, warnings like that imply the horse would bite my horse, not me. I would agree - me too here.

And as I think on the whole incident more --- dog, horse, or guinea pig --- animals that are a known threat do not belong in public.  Ditto - this is the point.

   Maybe next time she would put herself between her horse and any perceived threat instead of expecting others to get out of her mares way.  Might be some incentive to train the horse??You know, people with stallions are expected _ EXPECTED - to keep their boy out of other riders' space. Why should this be any different? A bad-mannered stallion is considered dangerous and people want them left at home. A bad-mannered mare or gelding as we see can also be dangerous - and should be left at home.

Sandy