[RC] any ideas? and lost squeegie - Kathie Ford

Oh boy, I did something really dumb yesterday. I had apparently put showsheen (borrowed from one of my daughters) in a fly spray bottle and by accident proceeded to spray all my horses THINKING it was fly spray!  ugh..dumb dumb dumb..

anyway my question is this..I'm working in the RP w/one of my younger mares and I wanted to put a saddle back on her! Any remedies for reducing the effects of showsheen on the back of a horse?  Too cold for a bath for this mare AND she is one I have to not make mistakes on so I don't want to have a saddle slip.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I didn't realize this till yesterday when I put a bareback pad on her. Could  not figure out why it was slipping and sliding until the light went on in my head. Duh....great...:(

Also, if anyone has ridden at the Overlook in Auburn since Sat. pm (nov. 29th) or Sunday my husband left my brand new blue squeegie on one of the posts by the hoses.  I'd be greatful to find it. Hopefully it was left there  but if someone found it I'd appreciate knowing. It was royal blue, pretty new.  One of the crescent shaped ones w/handle.  Scape blade has rubber strip.

if found phone is 269-1926. Thanks!

cheers,
kathie

You live life online. So we put Windows on the web. Learn more about Windows Live