[RC] Safe horses - Jlwarabs

Ok- reading some of your posts about safe/cheap horses, I have to say that I agree- I frequently have Jr riders whose parents just don't 'get' that they have to spend more money on that for a safe, quality horse.  I have to just keep at it, and they either raise their price eventually, or the child keeps using my horses and doesn't get to buy their own.

But for those of you who have one of those horses, particularly if they are also small - I have adult clients with $$ who are looking for absolutely safe ponies/horses for themselves.
Please keep me in mind if you ever have a true bombproof, comfortable, safe mount for sale.  The kind that prefer to stand still, but will happily go forward as well =)  jlwarabs@xxxxxxx

Jennifer

Jennifer Whittaker
www.MysticRoseArabians.com