[RC] Fur Lined Thongs - Jay Randle

Ah but Paul.....

We were talking about the Shahzada!!  This ride is, indeed, very much like a Duck ride, with a great deal more fun (if that's possible) included!  Not only does the Shahzada (which is a 5 or 6 day ...your choice... event of 50 miles per day) attract many returnees from all over the country, but over the years it has evolved into a week-long party.  Therefore, it is imperative that you bring your best thongs, fur-lined or otherwise, in order to compete in the dress stakes.

Of course, you haven't even touched on the other items of interest that make up the Shahzada:  the dog races, the nude calendar shots, the Idol competition, the drinking and partying, the thong-throwing competition, and the general mayhem.

And you wonder why attendees take optional extra footwear??  Well of course they need to be prepared for every social occasion, especially those where the wearing of thongs would be appropriate.

To enter the Shahzada you have to nominate in advance exactly how many days you will be riding:  5 or 6.  And then you hope like heck that you and your horse are up to the challenge.  One horse/one rider.  Same combination must do every day.  If you get pulled, you can't re-enter the next day, and you can't leave (well, why would  you... you've already organised the time off work and you've already stocked up on provisions for a week)!  So, what else is there to do but party?  (Or strap for a friend who is still in the ride.)  Obviously, thongs become essential equipment!

Strappers:  people who take care of the horses.... ie. crew.

NOT strippers!  Definately NOT strippers in thongs!

At the recent Quilty we had a teams competition, and each team had to submit a 'name' for their team prior to the ride.  My US guests were commenting about our use of the word "Strapper", and one of them (who shall remain nameless) thought that we had said "Stripper".  So, when I put the name of the USA Team in for the Quilty Teams Competition, I entered them as "The Stars and Strippers".   We all thought that was hilarious!!

Paul, thank you kindly for your recommendation to try on fur lined thongs at Victoria's Secret.  I most certainly WILL return the favour should you ever happen to be in Australia.  Oh, and there's no need to bring your horse to ride the Shahzada!!  Just ask, and a horse will be provided for you!

Best regards

Jay Randle
SPLENDACREST ENDURANCE TRAINING
www.freewebs.com/splendacrest

May the horse be with you.....

Find your ideal job with SEEK Time for change?