[RC] Director-at-Large Elections - Robert J. Morris

It has come to my attention that some AERC Members have not, as of 25 Nov 2008, received their ballots for voting.

I would appreciate an e-mail from any AERC member who has not as of 25 Nov 2008 received a ballot for voting in this election. It is very important that you contact me with this information.

bobmorris@xxxxxxxx with subject line DaL Elections.

Bob Morris

Chair, AERC Elections Committee

Bob Morris