RE: [RC] s-hack - Ranelle Rubin

Amen. 41PB with Kimberwick cheeks..Start a ride in frame, calm and head bent at the poll....I call it the "Whoa B--tch Bit"

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx