Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 13:04:00 -0800
From: trailyaya@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Clipping the endurance horse
To: mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great new thread.

Discussion please about clipping, by region preferably.  Maybe some links to pictures of clips?  Or links to articles about clipping?  Suggestions?  Pros?  Cons?

My first question:  We do not blanket.  We do not stall.  Our horses already look like bears from cold nights, yet yesterday was t-shirt riding weather.  In cases like these, is it best not to clip at all?

Thanks!

*****
Beth Leggieri
Denton, TX

"Slow down. The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail. Travel too fast
and you miss all you are traveling for."

(Ride the Dark Trail by Louis L'Amour)