[RC] cleaning leather saddles - Cindy Stafford

How do you clean and condition your leather saddles?  I keep hearing all kinds of different opinions and now i'm so confused and afraid to use anything.  And do you use it (whatever your product of choice is...) just on the straps and flaps but not the seat?

I've heard use oil, leather conditioning products, etc.  but then also heard those things damage the stitching and not to use them.  help!

thx,
cindy