[RC] Shipping and living with horses overseas - MaryBDVM

With all this international talk lately, I have questions for those who have been there, done that.  My husband, likely to lose his current job, is possibly taking a job in Dubai.  He is convinced I can't take my two horses with me if we move there.
So if we were to move there, how do I take my horses with me (shipping, costs, health threats, etc.) and how does one keep them there? Are there houses with horse facilities to rent?  Places to board?  What do you feed?  All of those practical details.  How impossible and impractical is it to bring my 2 horses with me?  Thanks for all advice.  Feel free to email privately.

Best wishes to all.

Mary B

Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie news & more!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212774565x1200812037/aol?redir=http://toolbar.aol.com/moviefone/download.html?ncid=emlcntusdown00000001)