[RC] Fires in So Cal - Vchorsegal

Here we go again-
   I know a lot of folks live in the Santa Clarita & Sylmar areas with horses. Also Alta Loma now I have heard.  Hoping they are all okay. Does anybody have more info on this ?  I am in Valley Center, North County San Diego.  We have had no wind until about noon today, now it is blowing about 10 to 15 mph I would say.  Apparently there was a fire in my town this morning, but it was quickly put out & affected only 2 acres.  Not sure of structure damage, but assuming not a big problem. Take Care Folks.
- Heidi Helly In Valley Center CA