[RC] Contact info for Maggie - Maggie Mieske

Hey Ridecampers, I'm going back to digest for now and it often puts those posts into my spam box and I miss them.  If you'd care to write to me, please do at
msmieske@xxxxxxxxx.  I'll be attending the next big ride in Qatar in 3 weeks and will send along my report then.  I'll probably be volunteering and one way or another will stay for the entire ride.  I'm sure I'll have tons to tell then!  Keep in touch!!

Maggie Mieske
Lecturer
English Department/Foundation Program
Qatar University
P.O. Box 2713
Doha, Qatar

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”