Re: [RC] Fwd: Sportage Plus helmet question - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Oh, Nancy, I was not aware of that.  Let me clarify - I had the Sportage model of another brand of helmet. And for the life of me right now I can't remember what it is.  Another problem of getting your head cracked a few times too many!