From: Nancy Mitts <mitts_n@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [RC] Fwd: Sportage Plus helmet question
To: c_collins@xxxxxx, ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, November 14, 2008, 2:06 PM

No, the Sportage Plus runs smaller.  If you took a small before, now they would probably need a medium.  But they feel different. Some people who have had the original style just don't like them at all.  People who didn't have them before think they're great.  I doubt there are very many originals left in stock anywhere. The company was out of them a year ago.

Nancy Mitts

"How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg?
Four.     Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg."

  -- Abraham Lincoln

Subject: Fwd: Sportage Plus helmet question

A friend wants to buy the newer Sportage helmet and wants to know if the fit is the same as the older model. Thanks. Cindy

c_collins@xxxxxxx

See how Windows® connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your life Click here