Re: [RC] Nobbys Pedigree - Marlene Moss

I agree the Russian bred horses are certainly something!  There is a Russian gelding for sale in our barn and if I didn’t already have 14 horses, I’d be trying to find a way to get him.  He came to the barn for some conditioning to “get ready” to sell, so I’ve been going out regularly with the trainer riding him and his motion is really something to behold.  He’s got a good mind and size 1 and 2 hooves.  It’s hard not to watch him while he’s just turned out in pasture too!

Marlene

Marlene Moss

www.LosPinos-CO.com - Boarding, Sales and More

www.KineticEquineAnalysis.com - Saddle Fitting