[RC] Veterans Day - sherman

Well, I wasn’t stating any personal belief, just stated that war is not always popular (I didn’t say it was not popular to be one of our nation’s soldier’s), and despite that, yes we should all honor our vets. Please be careful about changing wording and meaning.

Thanks,

Kathy

Excuse me?  It isn't popular to be one of our nation's soldiers?  Please, no politics -- I believe you had a very recent post to that point.

We are the United States of America, to quote a great American.  And we all honor our veterans, despite our feelings about any wars, past, current, or future.

Carla Richardson

Colorado