Re: [RC] Nobbys Pedigree - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

I love the crosses from the Russian lines.  I have Cejlon by the great  *Abdullahhh. Cejlon's get have been phenonmenal!   Unfortunately they all seem to go to pleasure riders (which is great) and hasn't been able to prove his line on the endurance track.   He is 24 and hasn't slowed down a minute.  His previous owner, John, rode him extensively in the mountains four and five days at a time for 8-10 hours a day.   Took him to a few Natrac events.  John didn't like the venue and just kept Cejlon to himself until John's death about 11 years ago.

Cejlon can be a hand full.  He has the most determined "can do" atttiude I have had in any horse.  Maybe I can get him out to a few 25's for the 2009 season just to see if the old guy still has it in him.   LOL!  Yeah, who am I kidding...it would be more like do I have it in me to keep up with Cejlon.   LOL!

Louise, I love the horses you have bred and the ones that you have in your inventory.

D'Arcy