Re: [RC] Nobbys Pedigree - Tom Sites

Louise, i knew you'd have a take on this as you probably have as many as anyone in the USA, especially Enduance Horses related to Menes and the Russian line.  ts
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 6:38 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Nobbys Pedigree

The Russians took the pretty from the Egyptians, the athletism from the Polish, and the sturdiness from the Crabbet and came up with a great horse.  There are few breeders left anymore who try to preserve the Straight Russian breed, as they worked so well outcrossed with other lines.  I am blessed with 8 Straight Russian mares who grace my pasture.  If you care to look at some photos of the body styles of these horses, you can go to 'bloodstock' on our webpage.
Louise
PS I have a Menes grandson for sale :)

Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians