Subject: [RC] Poor Showing at WEC
From: Ginger Bill <orrinandginger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, November 10, 2008 6:04 pm
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

If this team, is indeed, representing the USA, myself included, then I insist on better representation as this is not the first time that our team has fallen and each year it has become worse. I will not applaud this poor performance and I will not listen to lame excuses. We have even taught our children to be accountable for their actions and I expect no less from the individuals involved in this sport that are, supposedly ,representing my Country and myself. Yes, I do want this to be taken personally and seriously as this is no small matter. Ginger

Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% faster. Sign up today.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp Subscribe/Unsubscribe http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/logon.asp Ride Long and Ride Safe!! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-