Re: [RC] Poor showing at WEC - Elizabeth Walker

Very good point.  Local ride or WEC, if you "win" (or try to), and break your horse in the process, you lose.   Given that I think most people were concerned about the heat and humidity, I think this outing can be counted a success.  It takes time to build a program.  You don't start out at the top.