RE: [RC] Training question - Ranelle Rubin

Elizabeth,

First, thanks for your reply. Second, yes it IS a seperation issue, but one he must get over! One of the things that attracted me to this area is the ability to ride out from the house, (and one of the things that attracts me to where my boyfriend lives as well). We can ride for MONTHS out our back gates.

My query is how to safely get him over it asap!

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx