From: marybenstover <merryben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ronbarbara@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ridecamp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 1:13:12 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] WEC

 I usually don't look up a person's record but in this case I did.  I agree that she has a right to her opinion, but since she has less than 500 miles and none of them 100's, her opinion is not worth much in my opinion which also may not be worth much.  However, as Becky's friend for 40 years and also as one who has crewed for her and Rio at a lot of rides, including Tevis and at the WEC, I can tell you how incredibly difficult it is to prepare for and spend all of your resources both $$$ and time to ride internationally.  It does not help their morale when someone who hasn't a clue tells them how wrong they did everything.  I ususally don't look up a person's record but in this case I did.......mb