[RC] WEC - Nik Isahak Abdullah

Like Jay Randle I was also surprised that team USA did not do well .Well ,let us look at it this way ,if Valerie Kanavy rides in the team ,the whole equation change .You could probably be 5th or 6th .That is endurance :Luck of the draw .

Team UAE surprised all of us .Now that they have taste the pleasure and exhilaration of Team Gold in WEC,just like tigers 1st taste of human flesh ,this can be addictive .They will come back for team medal

I always thought our conditions would allow for a more level playing field but as it turned out the gap is even getting unbreachable .Even France has been relegated to the bottom row .

Last year's Sultan Cup winner's 14 kph and Maria Mercedes Ponton's 18 on a puny looking gelding ,is 2 different world .Steph ,who been now a constant visitor here  and a small tropical ride expert , and I , we initially share the view anyone doing 16 would win the individual gold .Maria Mercedes and Nobby somehow has blown away that myth .

A lot of myths blown away in this Malaysia WEC .

See you guys again at next year's Sultan's Cup !

Share your beautiful moments with Photo Gallery. Windows Live Photo Gallery