Re: [RC] The WEC... It IS just my OPINION - Kathy Mayeda

I have to admit I delete a lot of the press releases we get, especially from UAE.  I don't find them particularly interesting either.   But I also delete a lot of local ride story posts too because they are people I don't know in regions that I have no familiarity either.  Doesn't mean that they have no value to some people, just that I'm not interested.  Don't need to flame anyone over it.

However, I do enjoy the reports from Becky and Kathy Brunjes because it gives such a feel for what they are doing over there, dealing with the culture, the climate etc.

GO TEAM!

K.