[RC] Rain Rot - sherman

Bleach and Betadine are very harsh on healthy tissue. I recommend Oxine instead as it is safe to use on healthy tissue. Buy on amazon.com, at $25 a gallon. You’ll mix a very small amount in water. You can also use it for getting rid of thrush. I don’t have all the details for use in getting rid of rainrot at my fingertips, but can get it if you’re interested.

Kathy