[RC] riding pants question - Maryanne Gabbani

I have some Irideon Issentials that are very nice and when they snag just get little holes that stitch up easily, but they are losing lycra around the knees and someone coming here from the US can bring me some new pants. I bought some Equissentials in french terry last summer and while they are ok I've found that they snag just as easily as Irideons and they fade, particularly my boot cut brown ones. The schooling tights that I got from Equissentials don't fit anywhere as nicely as the Irideons do.

So here's the question: I like the boot cut for much of my working since the riding I do with clients isn't terribly athletic, but the Equissentials have weird waistbands and they tend to slide down while the french terry is fading badly in the Egyptian sun. Has anyone tried the Irideon boot cuts? Are they comfortable? Do they creep up or have an elastic stirrup to hold them down?  The Issentials fabric is nice and light, but what about the Cadence?

I'm sure that someone here has tried these out.

Thanks,
Maryanne

--
Maryanne Stroud Gabbani