Re: [RC] Riding pants question - Maryanne Gabbani

I think that one of the problems is the fact that when I first got riding tights, my sister in law who works for Patagonia sent me some Patagonia riding pants. They lasted for almost 15 years and were wonderfully comfortable and just basically perfect. I was spoiled. Unfortunately Patagonia discontinued riding pants despite a campaign from a bunch of riders to encourage them to restart making them.

Maryanne

--
Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
msgabbani@xxxxxxxxx