[RC] Sizing Renegade boots - Naomi Preston

Hi Carrie,
Be sure when you're taking your measurements that your horse's hooves are freshly trimmed, and any excess flare is eliminated.  We always ask owners for photos of their horse's hooves, in addition to measurements, so we can select the proper fitting boot.  For more info on sizing you can go to my husband's website   www.Renegades4endurance.com, and scroll down the first page.

If you're close on size, I wouldn't try to "squeeze" into a smaller boot.  There's a lot of adjustment that can be done on the boots, and "custom" fit can be accomplished, also, with the use of Vettec in the boot.  And if you find your boots don't fit, we'll exchange them for a larger or smaller size, no problem.

There's also a new size available now, 2 Wide.  If you need any help deciding on sizing, feel free to contact Lee or myself.

Naomi Preston & Lee Pearce
Natural Balance Hoof Practitioners
Proud Sponsors of Endurance.net!