From: Sharon Levasseur <sharon1359@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Julienne <jsrha@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ridecamp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 10:52:31 AM
Subject: Re: Need Bored horse help

Just out of curiousity, did you hang it 3' away from any wall/post
that she could push it up against?  I find that as long as I do that,
yes, Z's muzzle gets sticky, but nothing else.  One rat study of course.

There's another similar product that is hay-based instead of
grain-based, and that might have less molasses.
http://www.bizzyball.com/  Invented and made right here in Maine!

-Sharon L. in Maine