Re: [RC] re: the horse can't out pull you - tying and rolling the dice - Kathy Mayeda

Hey, are you boarding at the same place I am?  We're seeing the same thing.  Yeah no kiddin', I had a Parelli Level 3 person wiggle her finger at my non-Parelli horse for 5 minutes.  And she ain't the only one in the club that I see doing silly stuff like that with no results.  I think that's why Parelli gets a bad rap from some people - the misinterpretation of what an effective technique is.   I finally told her to quit because my mare had no clue what she was being asked to do!  She just stared at her like she was a nutcase or somethin'.  Drako will get it, because he's the reason I do Parelli.

This same person wanted to borrow my mare at one of our camping events.  She let Beamer drag her around the camp doing the "mosey" and then decided that my mare had too much energy for her to ride.  I was just laughing because Beamer is actually pretty easy to ride, you just have to be clear that you're in charge with her.  Since Beamer was in charge that morning, this person didn't have a chance!  Someone else rode her that day and wanted to steal Beamer from me.

Caisson sounds like he has a lot of play drive, like Drako does.  I swear Drako does stuff just to drive me crazy sometimes, just for fun.

K.