RE: [RC] Mr Heater - Buddy Heater - Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

We’ve used a buddy heater for several years.  First in a tent and then in the cab of a semi-truck with bunk beds.  We used it all night.  It had a thermostat and would cycle on and off.  Since neither the tent not the semi was air-tight AND it was touted as something you could use inside, I only worried about not waking the first couple of times we used it.  It then became a fear that I’d burn the tent downJ  It was VERY effective for us.

Jannelle Wilde

584 Romie Howard Rd.

Yoncalla OR 97499

541-849-2460