Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2008 7:10 PM
Subject: [RC] Mr Heater

A Mr. Heater is a thing that screws onto the top of an LP tank.  They work great in the barn or in a shop but are NOT intended for closed areas.  You would have to leave the door open.  They are a radiant type of heat so they really only seem to heat you if you?re standing right in front of it.  I have one that we use in the barn/shop but it has to be pointed at you for you to get the benefit.  DO NOT use one in your LQ!

ann