[RC] Horse needs a ride from North East, MD to AERC Championships - mkrumlaw

Hello All,

Is there anyone heading to the AERC National ride from the Maryland area with an extra spot in their horse trailer?

I just (as in moment ago) won a mare in the Maryland Network for Injured Equestrians raffle held this past weekend.  She's actually a very nicely bred mare and I need to get her shipped from MD to Ohio.  I can call a commercial service but thought since some of you may be coming from that area and would like some gas money I'd try here first.   I would be happy to pay your gas/fuel cost from MD to the AERC National Ride.

I was planning on heading over to the ride on Wednesday, if you would be there sooner I know many of the "locals" and can probably get someone to take her off of your hands when you arrive.

If interested or you know of someone please contact me privately.  Cell is 513-315-5907 and my email is mkrumlaw at webcincy dot com.

Thanks,

Mollie Krumlaw-Smith

MKS