Re: [RC] Wussification of endurance - Angie Fura

OK - you brough it up.  If you do a 100 at Longstreets and host it on the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend, I will donate glowsticks, use of my generator, floodlights, and husband for the ride.  I will also donate 100 mile cavalry awards and cav rider water.

Angie McGhee - I challenge you to put on a 100!

Angie Fura

www.tracetribute.com

Longstreet's Charge is ranking pretty high on this non-wussy rides scale...no showers, no running water, no stalls for sure, an away vet check, rough trails, you don't pass any signs of civilization, I don't give you a ride meal.  Boy, it just doesn't get any less wussy than that unless I add a 100. :-))

Angie McGhee

Click to get a free auto insurance quotes from top companies.