Re: [RC] Wussification of rides - Chris A

Crew??/ crew??? WTF is that??? never had one......

Chris
Skype: Chris A
From the Horse's Mouth:  http://horsesmouth1ac.com
Animal Communication
Visit Horses Mouth Message Board! http://horsesmouth1ac.proboards53.com/index.cgi It's Free!

--- On Fri, 10/10/08, Lysane Cree <lysanec@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Lysane Cree <lysanec@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC] Wussification of rides
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, October 10, 2008, 2:15 PM

Maybe more riders should do rides without crews. I mean it sure looks nice when I see trucks meeting people on the trail and handing them what ever they need without them even having to get off if they don't need to, but from someone who doesn't have a crew, I can get by on the basics. And then you appreciate the little things ten times more (like when someone happens to not be busy and will hold your horse while you run to the porta potty, or they tell their crew to get you some gatorade or whatever. That is awesome). I don't ask for much, just that ride management has someone who will drive a bag out to the vet checks when the checks are away. :)

Lysane
)