RE: [RC] Wussification of endurance - Diana Peterson

Very well said Jonni... Very well indeed.
I don't care about a shower, and shavings...??? what the heck its not a horse show its a ENDUREnce ride.

diana :-)

I am too blessed to be stressed and too anointed to be disappointed.

My God shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus
Phil 4:19
~~____(\
  .../< >\