From: Rae Callaway <tallcarabians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [RC] new topic: psylium vs. beet pulp
To: "'Karen Sullivan'" <greymare56@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Kathie Ford'" <mspooh17@xxxxxxx>
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 8:22 AM

Interesting.  I feel a little vindicated now.  My horses have lived on a sand lot for 20+ years and I’ve only had one incident of an impaction colic and that was a 35 year old gelding. I feed lots of good grass hay and they do get exercised.   New boarders are always wanting to start feeding psyllium supplements as soon as their horse arrives.  It’s good to know that my gut feeling on the supplements was true.

Rae