Re: [RC] 100 Incentives - rides2far

>>Just a wild guess- maybe he doesn't give a quack
>>Marsh the muleman

Male ducks can't quack. That's just the females. The males just go around sort of mumbling under their breath. I used to hear my males mumbling, then all the females would burst out in quacking. Sounded like a they were dying laughing. I always imagined the males telling dirty jokes. :-)

Angie McGhee

Click here to find Medical Transcription Training programs.