[RC] Incentives for 100s - Lysane Cree

I forgot to add, personally I think an incentive for me to try a 100 is to have something in between 50 and 100. What I mean is officially sanctioned 75 or 80 mile rides. It is a fairly big jump for the person thinking of doing a 100 to go from 50 to 100. But being able to sign up for a 75 mile ride gives a person an idea that they can do more without tacking on 50 more miles right off the bat. I have seen a 75 mile ride offered in Ontario and that is what I would look to before trying a 100.