Re: [RC] Incentives for 100s - Elizabeth Walker

I think this is a good idea.  I don't see a lot of 65 or 75 mile rides offered.  Mostly, the distances are 25, 50 and 100.  One variation would be for RMs to offer a lower-milage ride in conjunction with a 100 - say a 75/100?  People that are working up to the 100 mile distance can enter the shorter ride, but are at the ridecamp with experienced 100 mile riders, so could get pointers and advice.  (And there are no rule changes)